JustForVoice_2
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I'm trying to find the replacement commands for these commands:

call-manager-fallback

translation-profile incoming SRSTinbound

translation-profile outgoing SRSToutbound

I tried to add translation profile and global and pool but I could not.

11 Replies 11

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

are you trying add translation profile command under the voice register pool x but you won't find the command?

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Yes, and I tried to add under voice register global

you won't find this command under the voice register global but  you can have this command under the voice register pool

I could not, I tried under this pool

voice register pool  1
 id network 10.10.1.0 mask 255.255.255.0
 no digit collect kpml
 dtmf-relay sip-notify
 voice-class codec 1
!

if you have configured your voice register global as mode esrst then  you won't see the translation profile command under the voice register pool

mode srst is default command remove the mode esrst command then try to add translation profile command under the respective pool.

Br,

nadeem

PS: Please rate all useful post.

Thank you Nadeem, You solved my problem but I have now another problem :) I'm not able to find the command for telephony interface or ip source address that the phones should communicate to register (SRST Reference)

shall I use the following:

sip-ua
registrar ipv4:X.X.X.X

No, that you need to configure in CUCM and phone will get it in configuration file.

Configure SRST reference under System -> SRST and then assign it to phone's respective device pool.

- Vivek

This is already done. I have created SRST reference and assigned to Device Pool long time before. But in SCCP SRST we have to configure this IP (reference) under telephony service or Call-manger -fallback.

In SIP SRST I used to do this under voice register global but when I make the mode SRST, I did not find the command "source-address x.x.x.x"

Shall replace this by:

sip-ua registrar

ipv4:X.X.X.X

Hi,

1. Please ensure under SRST reference in CUCM, you have configured appropriate IP for both SCCP and SIP.

2. What you configure under telephony-service and ccm-manager-fallback is to bind address to attach with SCCP process, it's not SRST reference.

3. In SIP SRST mode, source-address is not available and SIP process is bind with what you configure under voice service voip.

4. registrar command under sip-ua has nothing to do with phones registration.

- Vivek

Thank you for your help (+5) but what if I do not want to bind under voice service voip. This is a CUBE and I have a lot of communications with multiple SIP systems and provider. Please do not say I have to bind the interface under each dial-peer :( Regards, :)

Hi,

When you bind the SIP process under voice service voip, SIP process uses the respective interface whenever bind command at other respective place is not defined explicitly.

So if you have multiple dial peers pointing to different service providers and require different interfaces as well, bind the SIP interface under dial-peer is the only option. This is as obvious as using multiple dial peers for different destination patterns.

- Vivek