cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Syslog Error on CUBE.%SIP-3-INTERNAL: TCP_SOCKET_SEND_BLOCKED: connid= 1073, local_addr=, remote_addr=10.112.0.135, remote_port=5060 - All retries are exhausted, deleting pending messages

Jay Schulze
Level 1
Level 1

%SIP-3-INTERNAL: TCP_SOCKET_SEND_BLOCKED: connid= 1073, local_addr=, remote_addr=10.112.0.135, remote_port=5060 - All retries are exhausted, deleting pending messages

Has anyone ever seen this specific error before in syslog? I couldn't find anything related to it while searching. 

Version is 15.4(3)M4

8 Replies 8

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jay,

This error is related to the following bug

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuu89938/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Hung call seen on CUBE when TCP timeout trigger
CSCuu89938
Description
Symptom:
On CUBE hung call experienced when the outgoing leg TCP socket blocked or slow reading by remote peer .

Conditions:
Remote peer not responding to open TCP socket .

Workaround:
none

Further Problem Description:
On CUBE hung call experienced when the incoming leg TCP socket blocked or slow reading by remote peer .
Interestingly your IOS version is listed as one of the fixed versions. You may want to check with TAC why this is still showing on your CUBE.
Manish
- Do rate helpful posts -

Thanks Manish.

Yeah I figured it was something of that nature. I believe the alert is actually legit tho probably why it is showing in this version.

jbrown42b1
Level 1
Level 1

This same error was triggered on one of my routers by having a misconfigured Inbound Calls-Calling Search Space in the CUCM SIP Trunk Configuration.  The Calling Search Space was corrected and the error went away.  Inbound call functionality was restored.

What solution did they give to this problem, the same thing happens to me now but with an ISR 4331 that I have installed in a remote site registered by SIP TRUNK to the CUCM at the headquarters.

I hope your valuable support

Hi , 

I also had a similar problem, what I did is I have removed the Keep-Alive command from the Dial-peer post that this issue was resolved.

villarreal904
Level 1
Level 1

I’m having same issue. Still no fix?

So it’s a firewall issue on distant end

Do you remember what firewall issue was?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: