cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System Call Handler Will not transfer to an extension upon caller input

Joseph E Spoon
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Cisco Business Edtion 6000 with Provisioning Manager.  Call Manager 9.0

I've configured 5 auto attendants for a customer: ex 6750, 6751, 6752, 6753, 6754.  I have the caller when they come into the phone system automatically forwarded to 6750, the main auto atttendant, and several options for caller input at that time.  I have '0' set to transfer to the user that will be answering most of the calls.  When you make a call to 6750 internally and hit '0' you hear three beeps and then you're automatically pushed to voicemail.  I've checked the User Template settings and they are set to extension and not greeting.  I have also tried to set it up as a Call Action to forward to the other number both supervised and not and to go to the user's mailbox and try to transfer not straight to greeting.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brmeade
Level 4
Level 4

Does the CSS on the voicemail ports have permission to call the partition that extension is in?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

brmeade
Level 4
Level 4

Does the CSS on the voicemail ports have permission to call the partition that extension is in?

By default the VM Port device itself was not assigned to a calling search space but the under directory number in the voicemail port configuration there is a CSS set that includes the partition that the directory numbers are in.

I've tried setting the calling search space under the directory number as well and am still having no luck.  I still hear the 3 beeps then the voicemail box.

Is there anything else anyone can think that would cause this issue.

Thanks

I'm sorry you were completely right.  I added the Phone Partition to the VM CSS and everything is working great!  Thank you very much for your help.