cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TAP I need to flag Extension Mobility as Enabled

kbeaton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm setting up the data from my BAT file for TAPs and I need to flag Extension Mobility as Enabled, I don't recognize where field to use
Is there a field I can use to enable Extension Mobility for the phone device?
kbeaton_0-1671489900027.png

5 Replies 5

1. Navigate to Bulk Administration > Phones > Update Phones > Query.
  2. Use the "find" feature to generate a list of devices to be updated.
  3. Click Next.
  4. Check the box on the Extension Mobility line to indicate that you want to change this setting, then check the box next to it to indicate that you want to change the status to Checked for the set of phones in the bulk edit job. (See figure)
  5. At the top of the screen, select "Apply Config" to have CUCM apply the config after the change is made.
  6. At the bottom of the screen, select "Run Immediately" (unless you want to run the job later).

EM.jpg

Note that the above method of listing the devices you want to change can generate a maximum of 1000 devices. If you need a longer list, or if the list is not summarizable so as not to be 'list-able' by the Find feature, you can use "Custom File". Take a look at the BAT Admin Guide for details on that.

Let us know if you have questions.

Maren

Or do you mean the "Extension Mobility" field in the CSV file. It's entitled "Extension Mobility" and the values are t or f (for checked or unchecked).

If you are doing TAPS with a BAT Template, it can also be checked on the template.

Maren

Hi Maren

My question context was the TAPs BAT file. I can't see the field "Extension Mobility" listed.

We're running 12.5

I do appreciate the reminder about Update Phones > Query

I can make that work too

Is there a significance to checking both boxes verses one?

kbeaton_0-1671567132469.png

The first checkbox is "I want to change this parameter". The second checkbox is the status to which you want it checked. In your pic, all phones in the query would have the checkbox checked when the bulk edit is run. If you unchecked the second box, all phones in the query would have the box unchecked when the bulk edit is run.

Maren