cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TFTP Error

zhaneleet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , so I was given a Cisco 8851 Phone and an MRA cord to start working from home however I resetted everything and I keep getting a TFTP error and the 802.1X Authentication goes from connecting to time out , any suggestions on how to fix? 

6 Replies 6

Pulkit Mittal
Spotlight
Spotlight

A factory reset might do the trick.

Yes I tried that and I keep getting these messages ,

Is the phone configured with the domain information needed to register via MRA? For the 802.1X Authentication error, that sounds like you'll need to set the home router to allow your phone to access the necessary ports to reach out.

Maren

Hi, how do I set my home router to allow my phone to access the necessary

That will depend on your home router. The User Guide would be the reference document.

Maren

Liamlucas
Level 1
Level 1

@zhaneleet wrote:

Hi , so I was given a Cisco 8851 Phone and an MRA cord to start working from home however I resetted everything and I keep getting a TFTP error and the 802.1X Authentication goes from connecting to time out , any suggestions on how to fix? 

Firstly, ensure that your network settings are correctly configured and that the TFTP server is accessible. Double-check your 802.1X authentication settings, ensuring they match your network requirements.