The backup fail from CUCM to SFTP server. System version: 10.5.1.10000

GilbertoNiño
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone.

I am management a CUCM 

Cisco Unified Operating System Administration
System version: 10.5.1.10000-7 Unrestricted

I need to do a backup this CUCM, but the proceess is not completed. The system show me this message error:
"Update failed : Unable to access SFTP server. Please ensure the username and password are correct."

From the CUCM server I can to do PING to SFTP server, the ping is successfull
I proved the username and password from the sftp server with another machine (PC), and the session is enable.

I'm trying do the backup from GUI and CLI of CUCM but is not possible, from both proccess show me the same message error.

I'm trying do the backup from the CUCM suscriber and Publisher server, but can't finish the backup

Upload the image of message error.

I appreciate the help you can give me.

UPDATE FAILED.jpgerror via ssh.JPGCUCM version.jpg

Thanks
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello

Try using another sftp server.

I recommend freeftpd

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Have you searched the community for this topic? This is one of the most common questions there is and very likely you’ll find similar posts on the same topic as this, with solutions.

Response Signature

Hello

Try using another sftp server.

I recommend freeftpd

freeFTPd has a maximum size limitation, at 1GB I think, so that might not be the best option to use. Not if the system is at or above a specific size anyway.

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your feedback, I used this sftp: freeFTPd, and I observed that the size backup was more of 1GB, the total size backup is 1.38 GB and don´t show me any fail message in the process.

I look forward to your comments.

Regards,

Seems like that size limit has been removed, or resolved might be more to the point. http://www.freesshd.com/index.php?ctt=forum&action=reply&topic=1226025057&id=2

Response Signature