cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time of Day partitions not working...

Scott Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Earlier in the week, I had recreated time schedules and applied to two new partitions to handle after-hours calls.  In those partitions, i created a simple translation pattern to route the call appropriately.  It was working, but then yesterday, we cutover a new location to CM and now none of the locations are able to use the routing and calls are failing.  If i go through DNA, it shows 'block this call' 'unallocated number'; when i check the order of partitions in the device CSS that's being applied, it skips over the first two, which have the time of day, and goes straight into a 3rd one with a generic pattern to allow intra-office abbreviated dialing...callmanager version is 8.5.1-13900

Any ideas as to what might've happened?                  

2 Replies 2

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

What changes where made exactly? Did you install another cm in a branch office? Where any route patterns changed? Are the GW registered?

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi Yosh--actually, about an hour into it, I had the engineer from our VAR take a look, and apparently, I missed all of Saturday and most of Sunday in the time periods...that's what i get for not having someone take a look when i built it out--hard to recognize flaws in your own code. 

After adding those in, though, they're working as intended once again.

SJ