cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time Schedule configure in CUCM 7.1

bashundhara
Level 1
Level 1

Actually i want to configure time frame for my User. For example 10.00 am to 5.00 pm he /she able to call outing going call. After that auto out going call will be block . But intercom should be open ..... Can u give some idea about this issue ..........

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris already provided a link, and as I mentioned, you can find further information and maybe some videos by searching CSC.

TOD works ANY way, inbound or outbound. And what it does, depends on how you configure it.

In you case all it takes is two route patterns or a RP and a TP, one regular RP and probably a TP with block this pattern selected.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

Hi,

Basically you would need to do something like this:

Phone -> Restricted CSS -> Partition A -> Route Pattern A

Create Partition A, and attach a time schedule to it.

Create Route Pattern A, and place it in partition A

Create restricted CSS and place Partition A inside it.

Basically partition A will be active only during the time of the timeschedule, allowing this user to call through the route pattern. When the time schedule is off, he won't have access to the Route pattern.

The trick here is make sure his config is isolated and doesn't affect any of the other users.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, configure TOD according to your requirements.

You'll need to configure the RPs for that to work.

You may review the online CUCM documentation on the topic or search CSC, as TOD is covered in a lot of threads.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks jaime for your reply .can you give some link ............

Thanks Chris Deren . for your reply ,actually i was go thorugh your doc  perviouslly but in u r doc i find that how to plan time sechdaule for day , but my problem is i want to block outgoing call after office hour , your doc suggeest me to do after office hour ,  where incomming will forward is it voice mail or any extension ? .But i want to block outging call after office hr .

Chris already provided a link, and as I mentioned, you can find further information and maybe some videos by searching CSC.

TOD works ANY way, inbound or outbound. And what it does, depends on how you configure it.

In you case all it takes is two route patterns or a RP and a TP, one regular RP and probably a TP with block this pattern selected.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi,

Basically you would need to do something like this:

Phone -> Restricted CSS -> Partition A -> Route Pattern A

Create Partition A, and attach a time schedule to it.

Create Route Pattern A, and place it in partition A

Create restricted CSS and place Partition A inside it.

Basically partition A will be active only during the time of the timeschedule, allowing this user to call through the route pattern. When the time schedule is off, he won't have access to the Route pattern.

The trick here is make sure his config is isolated and doesn't affect any of the other users.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: