Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time Zone CUCM 6.1

Hello Friends,

I´m working with CUCM 6.1 (suscriber and publisher) and any phones have wrong hour, other phones have normal hour. Time Zone is in GMT-3:00 Georgetown. Any phones is in Suscriber and other phones is in Publisher. The diference between them is one hour. I changed time zone in Sus and Pub, but the problem goes on. Also I would like to know how do i change the languaje in 7911 series phones.

Please, Help me

Claudio

CCNA, Cisco System

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Claudio

The NTP Phone Reference in Date Time Group is used by SIP Phones. Check the CUCM Admin Guide to see this info.

"If you want to do so, you can configure phone  Network Time Protocol (NTP) references in Cisco Unified Communications  Manager Administration to ensure that a phone that is running SIP gets  its date and time from the NTP server. "

The NTP reference for an SCCP will always be the CUCM where they are registered.

I dont unterstand your issue.

Wich phones has the incorrect time? The IP Phones on SUB or PUB?

Check the NTP Reference configured under OS Admin, see if they are sync with the command utils ntp staus. And check the CUCM Time is correct.

Regards

Rate this if helps!

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

jafetters
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Claudio,

Check which Device Pool the "Any" phones have on them and make sure that Device Pool has the correct Date/Time Group.

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Claudio

The NTP Phone Reference in Date Time Group is used by SIP Phones. Check the CUCM Admin Guide to see this info.

"If you want to do so, you can configure phone  Network Time Protocol (NTP) references in Cisco Unified Communications  Manager Administration to ensure that a phone that is running SIP gets  its date and time from the NTP server. "

The NTP reference for an SCCP will always be the CUCM where they are registered.

I dont unterstand your issue.

Wich phones has the incorrect time? The IP Phones on SUB or PUB?

Check the NTP Reference configured under OS Admin, see if they are sync with the command utils ntp staus. And check the CUCM Time is correct.

Regards

Rate this if helps!

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Leonardo,

Todos los teléfonos son SCCP. Los teléfonos que están adelantados en una hora están registrados en el Sub.

Ingresé al Sub y verifiqué el Time Zone Group y es el mismo que está programado en el Pub.

Ahora habilité un 7941 y el menú me sale en inglés, la hora es de USA y no tengo directorio. Este teléfono se registró en el Pub. ¿Cómo puedo solucionar?

EL CUCM es  6.1.4.1190-3

Sorry i dont speak spanish!

I understand that all phones are SCCP.

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Leo,

All phone are SCCP. Phones that have one hour different are in Sub, however Pub and Sub have the same TimeZone Group. Now i add a new 7941 phone and menu is in english languaje (we use spanish languaje), Aditionally, TimeZone is incorrect and 7941 phone doesn´t have Corporate Directory. This phone is registred in Pub. CUCM is 6.1.4.1190-3.

Guys

I saw this a coulpe of years ago around the time we

all start moving clocks back and forwards (March/October)

Please see bug CSCsy25150

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsy25150

Regards,
Alex.
Please rate useful posts.

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: