Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer from Analog Phone on VG202

kknuckles
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 14.x

I have Several VG202 gateways deployed with standard Cordless phones attached to them. When a user answers a call on their cordless phone, they want to be able to transfer that call to another number if necessary. In the long long ago, I had a key sequence that would do this, but I have long since forgotten about that. Does anyone know how to transfer an answered call from an analog phone to another DN?

2 Replies 2

This is a commonly asked question. A search gives a few possible post with answers. This is one them. https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications-infrastructure/how-to-transfer-calls-on-analog-phones-behind-a-vg/td-p/1044277

Response Signature

Jonny Bacoz
Level 1
Level 1

In CUCM 14.x, the common method to transfer an answered call from an analog cordless phone connected to a VG202 gateway to another DN is by utilizing the hookflash feature. The hookflash transfer process typically entails pressing the flash button (or swiftly pressing the switch-hook) and then dialing the transfer destination number. It may be necessary to configure the hookflash timer settings in the VG202 gateway to guarantee proper functionality with your cordless phones.