Views
Helpful
Replies

UC Phone Proxy NO AUDIO

Charlie Mayes
Beginner
Beginner

Hello All,

I have setup phone proxy with my Call Manager. The Phone registers fine with Call Manager and I am able to call offnet numbers and internal extension when using my proxy phone offsite but I have no 2 way voice. What could cause this? Maybe it is a MTA setup issue. Heck I am stuck.

2 Replies 2

lusandi
Beginner
Beginner

Hello,

Would you mind posting the following informaiton:

show phone secure

show run phone

show run media

debug phone media and when you finish with that can you send me the debug skinny 255

Also I will need the output of your show route

and would you mind providing a detailed call flow and ip addresses involved, and if you can a packet capture to verify that.

Regards,

Luis Sandi

Thanks Luis,

I fixed the problem lastnight. It had somethting to do with the service provider and the way they provisioned my IP address. 2 of my 5 IP's do not work. That was the issue the whole time. I performed a couple of packet traces on my firewall and saw where the traffic could not transition the unit. Once I changed the IP's addresses I was using everything works as it should now. Thanks for the troubleshooting commands and I am sure they will com in handy in the future. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: