IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I bought Cisco 9971 and want to use it as simple stand-alone SIP phone, but there no any settings to setup SIP accounts. Before that I used Cisco 7960 with such problem but I found how to upgrade that to SIP firmware, and than can find SIP settings o...

teleclick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to add Fax in CME. I have added the following configuration, and I cannot add ephone assignment it kept asking for Mac address, and calling the number it always give busy signal...stcapp ccm-group 1stcapp!stcapp supplementary-services...

John Shen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,one of my user had a Nokia E71 and a SIP client registering in UCM 6.1 and a 7960G. As he changed his Nokia for a Iphone with SIP client, we did delete the Nokia and generate a new phone for the Iphone but even if I see only in the phone list the ...

danjor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am troublehsooting a simple call scenario ; CCM ---h.323---GW--PRI.Incoming calls were failing from PRI to CCM.  I tried to telnet from the Gateway to CCM on port 1720 to see if CCM is listening on that port.ciscogw#telnet ciscoccm 1720Trying cisco...

Hi,I had an interesting issue with a customer that have CCM 5.1 and Unity 5.0. On Unity the Live record is not enable, but some how a user recorded a conversation on his messaging mailbox. How can this be possible?I think that maybe the customer was ...

Hi,Just wondering if someone knows how to provide an option just like aa.aef to change the DialbyName between First and Last name searchs.My script seems to work fine and i did change the User "name to user" option to search by first name, but i stil...