cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 - Trunk Group

shamsugrace
Level 1
Level 1

One of customer has two departments Marketing and Admin. All Marketing extensions are starting with 100 series (101, 102, 103 etc) and All Admin extensions are starting with 200 series (201, 202, 203 etc).

There are ten PSTN Connections, Six for Sales and four for Admin. The issue is that;

• 1-      When someone trying to call out by pressing “9”, He should get the trunk line from the corresponding trunk group (ie; if a person trying to call to outside from the marketing department, he should get trunk line which is assigned for marketing). I just created two trunk groups. But unfortunately there is no part to associate the extensions to the corresponding trunk groups. I am using CCA.  After some time the trunk groups - which I created- are automatically erased.  Please give me a solution for this one.
  • 2-      Need a password for international calls for two extensions only.
1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

These things cannot be done with CCA. You can search the forum for CLI configuration, for which there are many discussions. Alternatively, give the job to a professional, for faster and safe results.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: