Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560

Dear all,

I have UC560 with CME8 version and its support firmware SCCP45.8-5-3S.loads for 7945 phones. But the new 7945 phones are not getting registered and load version is SCCP45-9-3-1SR1-1S and it can't be downgrade able.

So, the only options left is to upgrade the CME to the latest version. Here my question is , what is the CME upgrade path?? can I upgrade it to latest version straight away??

2 Replies 2

Dragan Ilic
Level 4
Level 4

First of all I think (but not 100% sure) that your new phones should register even with that load on them...I have several customers with different CMEs and different load on same phones working OK.

Second you can do factory reset of new phones and that will erase load on them and after that download respective files from CME which is in your case version 8.

HTH,

Dragan

HTH,
Dragan

Dear ,

Thanks for your reply.

Now the phones are unable to downgrade the firmware to 8-5-3s, because of the following:

"Phones manufactured with these hardware versions must run Firmware Release 9.3(1)SR1 or later. The phone firmware does not allow the phone to be downgraded to releases earlier than Release 9.3(1)SR1