Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call Redirect to Destination Number stored in Document

Hi,

I am rather new in UCCX world especially in scripting, I have just created a basic script with a Hidden Sub Flow to another script which allows caller to enter their mobile number and then save it in a Document.

Now, I want to know how can we do the call redirect the mobile number which been saved in the .txt document?

Currently, as a workaround I created a variable Mobile1 and set a fix value (Please refer to attachment) but we're looking for a more flexible setup whereby call will be redirect to the last updated number in the document.

Please advice.

Thanks, Hidzwan

Document Name = Mobile_Number.txt 

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Rather than giving it a static value, simply pull the number from document that exist in subflow script and store it on some variable in local/original script. Then use Set step to map a string variable let's say NumberToCall to that variable you pulled from other script. then in Call Redirect step choose the NumberToCall variable under Destination

Set NumberToCall = "name of variable" storing the value of callback number"

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak,

Could you show some example of the coding on how to store the number in document into a variable? Sorry I am very raw in the scripting.

Regards,

Hidzwan

Hi Deepak,

Below is my get Number script, how can i store the value enter to the sub path Mobile1 in the MobileNumber.xml document?

EnterMobileNo.aef

EnterMobileNo.png

MobileNumber.xml

MobileNumbe_xml.png

Redirect function in the Main Script, how can I pull the value of Mobile1 in MobileNumber.xml?

RedirectCAll.png