IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I need to setup new sip trunk from SP dentech Netherlands. I got below information from SP.   Username:                165224150@client.dentech.voipit.nl Authentication id:   165224150 (DID number) Password:                 password Proxy-IP:    ...

Resolved! CUCME Help Needed

Hello all,  I have an issue in regards to setting up my CUCME (10.5). I have an ISR 4331 Router running sccp. I'm trying to get Cisco 7945 / 7945G phones to run off of this router and cannot get them to either a) pull down files or b) register.   I p...

Jon Clark by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with an IP Communicator through VPN. The IP Communicator is able to be configured and the remote user hears dial tone when going off hook, but there is no audio either way when a call gets connected. I tested cleanly on a laptop ...

carlos15 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Sorry for the possible crude question.. We currently have CUCM 8.6.2.22040-1 and CUCA 8.6.2.20000-76. We occasionally hire people who will never be in our office but, require a local number and access to Voice Mail. Rather then having a phys...