Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Getting error while configuring resources

Muralidharan.p
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Im getting the error message "Error occurred while reading the Resource." on the user configuration page when ever i press the "configure resource" button on the same page. Please help.

Thanks,

Murali

4 Replies 4

eslam rizk
Level 4
Level 4

I Have the same Problem too
UCCX 10.0

CUCM 10.0.1
all users appear on uccx Page and all users ( assign IPCC extensions )
all other is done
but the error Appear
can any one Help ???

Hi,

Check this if the workaround helps

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCul59962

HTH

(Rate the helpful posts)

Regards, Tirtha

Check the Primary server is running as Master. If yes, restart the UCCX engine service in after hours. 

ramiz.shaikh1
Level 1
Level 1

I am aware that this is late and this issue is already resolved however I would like to share one more reason this issue might occur or one more troubleshoot we can perform if it is not related to any bug.

I faced the same issue ""Error occurred while reading the Resource".

I faced this issue for every new agent added. Also I was not able to see these agents in resources tab.

for testing purpose I tried to check if i can make changes via configure resource for existing agents.

when i tried to change skill group and save it I received below error

Backup operation, which was started at Tue Jan 1719:58:11 IST 2017: Please try again after 'backup' is completed.

I immediately checked last backup status which was failed.

I re-initiated the backup and once this backup was completed I was able to see agents in resources and I was able to configure resource.

Hope it might help someone !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: