Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Menu options or Enter the DN not working

brunofalco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi people,

I need to create a script where the user has the option to choose an option from the menu, or enter the desired extension number (4 digits).

I'm trying to use the size of the number stored in the variable of the Get Digit, but is not working.

When I press just one number, I hear a message from Cisco speaking that the system didn´t receive the informations.

Can anyone help me? I believe it is just a detail.

Thank you

Bruno

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It looks system is waiting for more digits as you specified 4 in Get digit string.

You can add a call redirect step after the get digit string and transfer the call to agent .

below example where i am collecting and then transferring the call after prefix some digits for call routing.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It looks system is waiting for more digits as you specified 4 in Get digit string.

You can add a call redirect step after the get digit string and transfer the call to agent .

below example where i am collecting and then transferring the call after prefix some digits for call routing.

Deepak,

Yes, I believe that the system is waiting the others numbers. But I will test this solution.

But in that case, what happens if there is an overlap of extensions?
For example, I have the first option on the menu but have extensions 1XXX.

Tks!!

You have a valid point.

As soon as user presses 1 you can add a message in get digit string step saying please dial four digits extension.Once message is played user can enter the digits.

Thanks for the help,

I have used the same structure that you mencioned, and it's working!!

Regards,

Bruno

Refer to below thread, it should give you what you are trying to achieve there:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11889166/uccx-90-during-prompt-menu-dial-extension-any-time

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: