Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM Data Dictionary SQL Query for Determining IP Address

dgauthier
Level 1
Level 1

Forum,

I am trying to determine the IP address(es) of the UCM cluster servers.  Using the UCM Data Dictionary and tables such as 'processnode' will provide information such as

procnodename                      description                isactive macaddr procnodeid systemnode typenodename typeprocessnode
================================= ========================== ======== ======= ========== ========== ============ ====================
EnterpriseWideData                                           t                1          t          Subscriber   CUCM Voice/Video
usa109-s4pub01                    UCM 10.0 Publisher         t                2          f          Publisher    CUCM Voice/Video
usa109-s4sub01                    UCM 10.0 Subscriber        t                3          f          Subscriber   CUCM Voice/Video
usa109-s4cup01.lab.shoregroup.com UC Presence 10.0 Publisher t                9          f          Publisher    CUCM IM and Presence
usa109-s4cup02.lab.shoregroup.com UC Presence 10.0 Publisher t                11         f          Subscriber   CUCM IM and Presence

'callmanager' table does not provide a field for IP...'processnode' only had 'ipv6name' field...

If the node using DNS to resolve name-to-IP as shown above...I have not found a way to obtain the IP address of the UCM node itself.  I know I can go to the CLI of a node a issue a command to obtain...but I have not found a Data Dictionary table to obtain the results. 

I am open for suggestions...thx.

1 Reply 1

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

If, in CCMAdmin, you've got server hostnames rather than IP addresses, CallManager will use DNS to get the IP addresses of the other servers.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.