Views
Helpful
Replies

UDP logged out and call forwarded to Call handlers

tiagofo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need help to configure this scenario; when someone call to IP Phone and the device isn't logged with Extension Mobility. All calls should be directed for a personalized message.

It is call flow

For example, I have a User Device Profile with DN 1000 --> Receive a call and UDP is logged out  EM --> will be forwarded to DN 1001 (because it is configured these fields Forward Unregistered Internal // Forward Unregistered External) --> CTI Route Point  have attributed DN 1001 --> with Forward all to voicemail - >  CUC  --> Call Management --> System Call Handlers --> MSG_logged_out

In Cisco Unity
I configured in System Call handlers > New > name MSG_logged_out  Extension 1001 > Edit > Greeting > Alternate > Selected in Status Greeting Enabled with No End Date and Time  // in Callers Hear My Personal Recording // in Call Action Hang up //

If I call to DN 1001 ( DN attributed CTI Route Point); I can hear the message, but I call 1000 the call do not forwaded to message.

Note: I can see in phone's display the call been transfered to CUC Pilot Number and call ended.

Can be configured this scenario?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Create a forward routing rule in unity for extension 1000 and point it to the system handler you have created.thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Create a forward routing rule in unity for extension 1000 and point it to the system handler you have created.thanks