Views
Helpful
Replies

UDP logged out and call forwarded to Call handlers

tiagofo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need help to configure this scenario; when someone call to IP Phone and the device isn't logged with Extension Mobility. All calls should be directed for a personalized message.

It is call flow

For example, I have a User Device Profile with DN 1000 --> Receive a call and UDP is logged out  EM --> will be forwarded to DN 1001 (because it is configured these fields Forward Unregistered Internal // Forward Unregistered External) --> CTI Route Point  have attributed DN 1001 --> with Forward all to voicemail - >  CUC  --> Call Management --> System Call Handlers --> MSG_logged_out

In Cisco Unity
I configured in System Call handlers > New > name MSG_logged_out  Extension 1001 > Edit > Greeting > Alternate > Selected in Status Greeting Enabled with No End Date and Time  // in Callers Hear My Personal Recording // in Call Action Hang up //

If I call to DN 1001 ( DN attributed CTI Route Point); I can hear the message, but I call 1000 the call do not forwaded to message.

Note: I can see in phone's display the call been transfered to CUC Pilot Number and call ended.

Can be configured this scenario?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Create a forward routing rule in unity for extension 1000 and point it to the system handler you have created.thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Create a forward routing rule in unity for extension 1000 and point it to the system handler you have created.thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: