Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to stop CMR files created along with CDR

I am currently on CUCM 8.6  cluster, I am collecting CDR files but I am not able to disable the CMR  files even after checking Load CDR Files only on CDR Load page. Can  someone help me stop CUCM from fetching CMR records.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Joseph,

Did you change this setting (below) on all CUCM servers?

Configuring CMRs

You can configure CMRs on the Service Parameters Configuration window in  Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration. To access the  Service Parameters Configuration window, open Cisco Unified  Communications Manager Administration and choose System -> Service Parameters > server x.x.x.x > Callmanager service>. Choose the Advanced button to display the complete list of Service Parameters. Select the Call Diagnostics Enabled parameter.

This parameter determines whether the system generates CMRs, also called  call diagnostic records. Valid values specify Disabled (do not generate  CMRs), Enabled Only When CDR Enabled Flag is True (generate CMRs only  when the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter is set to True), or Enabled  Regardless of CDR Enabled Flag (generates CMRs without regard to the  setting in the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter). This represents a  required field. The default value specifies Disabled.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/cdrdef/cdrcmru.html

Cheers!

Rob

"And if I should fall behind
Wait for me" - Springsteen

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Joseph,

Did you change this setting (below) on all CUCM servers?

Configuring CMRs

You can configure CMRs on the Service Parameters Configuration window in  Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration. To access the  Service Parameters Configuration window, open Cisco Unified  Communications Manager Administration and choose System -> Service Parameters > server x.x.x.x > Callmanager service>. Choose the Advanced button to display the complete list of Service Parameters. Select the Call Diagnostics Enabled parameter.

This parameter determines whether the system generates CMRs, also called  call diagnostic records. Valid values specify Disabled (do not generate  CMRs), Enabled Only When CDR Enabled Flag is True (generate CMRs only  when the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter is set to True), or Enabled  Regardless of CDR Enabled Flag (generates CMRs without regard to the  setting in the CDR Enabled Flag service parameter). This represents a  required field. The default value specifies Disabled.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/cdrdef/cdrcmru.html

Cheers!

Rob

"And if I should fall behind
Wait for me" - Springsteen

Thank you so much Rob it worked.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Joseph,

You are most welcome my friend

Cheers!

Rob