Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified communications License SKU

a.pednekar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

One of our customers has been looking for ordering new licenses. I am assisting a colleague to locate the SKU for the licenses they want to order. I was not able to locate a link on Cisco site where I can find this information. request your help to point me in the right direction so I can locate the SKU to be purchased by the team for the Unified communications, the information I have is as below all for version 10 and they need to purchase similar licenses hence I was looking for the relevant part number information.

CUWL Standard
Enhanced Plus
Enhanced
Basic
Essential
CUWL Standard Messaging
Basic Messaging
SpeechConnect Port

Regards

Alok

7 Replies 7

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Alok,

you need to login into CCW.

The Top level Part Code would be

R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9

followed by CUCM-VERS-10.X,  LIC-CUCM-10X-ENH

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Thanks for your reply, I was able to locate to top level SKU that you mentioned above. For the other types that I mentioned in my earlier post like the Enhanced , Essential, Basic. Do I need to search them separately or they are all tied under the Top Level SKU?

I tried to filter the others but not sure if they have a separate SKU or are included under the top level SKU?

Regards

Alok

Hi Alok,

You can refer the attachment which would help.

you need to select R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9 which is main part code under which u add CUCM S/W version and desired licenses.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman, 

Thanks for your help.  I am currently unable to view this file. Will go through it later. 

Regards

Alok

Hello Aman,

R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9 is no longer allowing me to select 10.x Enhanced Plus as an option. 

Is there a new top-level SKU?

But how will we order CUWl license with above mentioned part code.. is there any guide to help us how to order the licenses exactly?

eva29
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Here's top-level SKU for CUWL and Unity Connection Licenses:

CUWL-11X-K9
UNITYCN11-K9