cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Server Not Answering Calls

pedroferreras
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i have a Unity Conection Cluster version 8.6.2.21900-5. Suddenly one of the servers (subscriber) stop answering calls: when you dial pilot number or an external caller  tries to reach the autoattendant, you hear ringback  not the greeting and voice ports are not in use (no actvity on RTMT port monitor).

I reseted the ConnectionConversation service and the system begins taking calls, but two days later i have the same problem. Ports are always registered from CUCM to UnityCon and db replication status is ok.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

Have you gone through the various syslogs , via RTMT, for both your CUCM and UC clusters to see if their is anything in that? Also how does your UC integrate to CUCM , SCCP or SIP?

Also having seen issues with PortMon on RTMT have you tried Remote Port Status Monitor from http://www.ciscounitytools.com/ to see if the call is getting over to UC?The fact you are hearing ringback tells me its most likely not getting to UC.  

Hello, i reconfigured the CUCM - Unity Connection integration, deleted all ports and created again. The system is working fine now.

Thank you.