cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection unable to upload greeting file with AudioText Manager

craig.glidden
Level 1
Level 1

Attempting to upload a prerecorded greeting for a mailbox with AudioText Manager.  I've converted the audio wav file to the supported properties, 64kbps, etc, and attempt to upload the file to a Unity Connection version 10.5.2 with Unity Connection AudioText Manager and receive the following error....."Error uploading WAV file for greeting to the remote server in EditAudioOnlyGreeting:"  I've loaded the IBM ODBC drivers, my login has the rights to perform this action and the DB proxy service is running.  Any ideas?

5 Replies 5

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

Unless its changed with 10.x these are all the settings you use? (8Khz, Mono, u-law) 

I just uploaded hundreds of WAV files that I converted from a Nortel Call Pilot system via ATM. 

Prior to uploading them I converted all on http://g711.org/  using the first entry Broadworks Classic.

jvcumpa11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Craig, were you able to resolved this problem?

It was something in the customer's network.  I had another engineer try it from a different location and it worked.  Not sure what was knocking us down.

mrbillwatts
Level 1
Level 1

I ran across this thread when I was experiencing this issue.  I wanted to relay what fixed it for me for anyone looking for this in the future.

I had the System Administrator and Remote Administrator role assigned to my account.  However, I did not have the "Audio Text Administrator" role assigned.  Once I corrected this I was able to upload greetings again.

Yep - this worked for me too.  Thanks!