I have received BE6K received from cisco pre loaded with Unity connection. After completing the installation of CUC.
I reloaded the CUC. I observed a CUC VM has not VMware tools. I was unable to access the CUC via CLI/Console/GUI.
for reference screenshot is attached. I tried to install VMware Tool by clicking on action-Guest OS- Install VMware Tools. but could not get success.
Thank you so much Tgaure
I don't have the samrtnet. I have only CUWL license. Could you please share procedure to install manually install the
In certain scenarios in which VMWare tools does not want to install, I have had to change the OS mode to Permissive, then try installing VMWare tools via vCenter GUI.
1. Open CLI to Unity Connection node
2. Run the command "utils os secure permissive"
3. Attempt to install VMware tools
4. After successful installation of VMware Tools, change the OS Mode back to enforcing
5. Run the command "utils os secure enforce"
Please rate all helpful posts.