cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection .wav file upload problem with Internet Explorer 11 Browser

Mike Shoop
Level 1
Level 1

Since we have moved to Internet Explorer 11 we are no longer able to upload .wav files for Call Handler Greetings, etc. using the old standard Media Master controls due to recent changes to Java and IE or the way they interact.

We need to know how, and from where, we can download the Cisco software for this purpose - I think it may be called Media Manager or something like that.

TAC talked us through downloading this to one pc at one of our sites and it works fine, but we need to download it to other pc's at different sites.

The Problem: We cannot find this software in Unity Connection or Call Manager or on the Cisco Web Site for s/w downloads.

We'd be very grateful for any help in finding this and downloading it.

thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

From you cco downloads go to download > unified communications > unity connection > select the version > tools/utilities. You might find it there.

Personally I am using Firefox and working fine with some tuning of java security settings 

View solution in original post

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mike,

The tool is called Audiotext Manager for Connection. It's available for download here along with help files and some excellent training videos;

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/ATM/ATM.html

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

From you cco downloads go to download > unified communications > unity connection > select the version > tools/utilities. You might find it there.

Personally I am using Firefox and working fine with some tuning of java security settings 

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mike,

The tool is called Audiotext Manager for Connection. It's available for download here along with help files and some excellent training videos;

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/ATM/ATM.html

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob, much appreciate the info.

Mike Shoop
Level 1
Level 1

THANKS Mohammed, very grateful for the tip.