Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unregistered Cisco phone

Dear All,

The cisco phone Unregistered without any reason it working normally and suddenly not working.

27 Replies 27

Thank you for your strange replay and your help

Please engage your CUCM administrator.

Thank you for your effort and cooperation.

Please any one help me

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Leo’s righteous humor aside, you need to do more of the legwork here. We’re volunteering our time; please be respectful of it. You could have easily Googled how to clear the ITL from a Cisco phone, for example.

If you’re not comfortable with the basics then I suggest opening a TAC case and having them walk you through it.

Since you deleted and re-added the phone, it’s worth verifying that the cluster and database replication are healthy. There are CLI commands for both of these tests.

After that you really need logs (CCM SDL and phone console) and potentially a PCAP. Logs will tell you what each side (phone & CUCM sub) believe caused the phone not to register. The PCAP would be necessary if they claim the TCP connection was lost - which would point at some other network connectivity issue.

Thank you all , and I am sorry for any inconvenience, i didn't have this problem before ,so i don't know how handle this issue.

@ahmedhamed301187 wrote:

i didn't have this problem before ,so i don't know how handle this issue.

Is Google banned in your country?

No it's working but not found the solution for my problem in it so i write the topic  for useful the experience here.

Try THIS.

I think it's not working in egypt.

Screenshot_20230602-153515.png

@Jonathan Schulenberg

Your turn.  

I already deleted the phone from CUCM and create it again and i reset the phone but still i have the problem

The problem has been solved as below:

The switch configured port security max 10 Discard,  I'm cleared it from interface and now the phone is working properly.

Thank you all for your cooperation, efforts and your time  .