cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UPGRADE CUPS FROM 8.6.3 TO 9.X VERSION

Hi

Iso image:

UCSInstall_CUP_9.0.1.10000-21.sgn.iso

I tried to upgrade from 8.6.3 to 9 but after 30 minutes of the proceess i recieved an error that its not correct this upgarde path

From where i can find the software path for CUPS?

Can be upgraded from 8.6.3 to 9 version directly?

CUPS  runnning in UCS

Regards

cc

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you install the refresh upgrade COP file? Also, IM&P is now version-locked with the CUCM version. Did you upgrade CUCM first?

You cannot upgrade IM and Presence to Release 9.0(1) unless Unified CM is running Release 9.0(1) on the active or inactive partition. You must upgrade Unified CM before you can upgrade IM and Presence to the matching version.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you install the refresh upgrade COP file? Also, IM&P is now version-locked with the CUCM version. Did you upgrade CUCM first?

You cannot upgrade IM and Presence to Release 9.0(1) unless Unified CM is running Release 9.0(1) on the active or inactive partition. You must upgrade Unified CM before you can upgrade IM and Presence to the matching version.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jon

you are 100% correct

Regards

cc

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""