IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Moh

For same end user, we would like to play MOH from 2 sources, for calls placed on hold within local site from local Gateway.for calls placed on hold for other site users from Centralized MOH Server.please suggest possibility and steps.

Hi,I've this situation (one of many fxo ports, about all with same problems):(part of configuration)voice class custom-cptone FXO dualtone out-of-service  frequency 425  cadence 200 200 dualtone number-unobtainable  frequency 425  cadence 200 200 dua...

fdetoma by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i'm having problem with transfering call from CUE to phone registered in CMEWhen i call from other branch to unity express, the call is transfered but as soon as it picked up the call dropped. i'm assuming this is related to codec problem beca...

Anju Josua by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old version of CRS.  I am not sure what version.  I do not have the administrator username or password.  I need to recover it.  Does anyone know how?  I do have access to the windows server it lives on.

Hi Allanyone try and power an apple iphone on cisco 9971  ?Even though the usb ports are enabled  in ccm the phone comes back as says the iphone usb port has beend isabled by the administrator ? thanksH