cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User Profile not loading after login (Extension Mobility)

Hello Team,

I have an issue I have been battling since morning (by the way it 4:03PM here), Please I need your urgent help as my client is losing confident.

After configuring extension mobility on cucm 10.5, Users are able to do the following

1. Press Service button

2. Select Extension Mobility

3. Enter there User ID and PIN

4. Get a "Login Successful" Message

The problem is that after the "login successful message", the phone profile remaining on the phone instead of the user profile that just logged in.

When you press the service button again and select extension mobility, it ask you if you want to logout ( this confirms that the previous login was successful).

My problem is, Why is the phone not loading the user profile after login?

I have checked the User Locale, it good for the user profiles, phones and default profiles of the phones.

The phone models are 7941, 7941GE, 7911, 7937, 7975, 7925

I have switched between the following firmware versions; SCCP41.8-5-4S.loads, cmterm-7941_7961-sccp.9-0-3.cop.sgn and cmterm-7941_7961-sccp.9-4-2SR1-1.cop.sgn

Please I need your urgent help

Regards,

Anthony

10 Replies 10

manoj.mk1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am facing same issue with CUCM version 7.1.5. 

Not all the phone , some of the phones shows this issue. User successfully logging in but the UDP is not loading , phone shows blank screen. The same user can able to successfully logging in many other phones.

We got the issue part NTP change , date wrongly updated. We fixed NTP issue , 50 % phones were able to login after that. 

Followed by we have changed Phone services IP pointing different server in the cluster ,updated subscription and restarted phones after that 90% phones successfully logged in. Still more than 10% phone (7945,7965,69xx models) shows blank screen when the user try logging in.

Hello Team,

PLease anybody got any input on this? am under serious pressure here.

javalenc  

[@c.poggiarelli]  

nadeeahm  

nadeem2006  

@roger.kallberg

I need your help Please.

Regards

Hi,

If you go to the phone configuration window after login, scroll down to 'Extension Information' section and post a snapshot.

Hi Mohammed,

Please find attached as requested.

I also included a snapshot of the phone on which the user logged on without his user profile showing on the screen.

Awaiting your response.

Regards

Do you have a DN assigned to your Device Profile. Can you check DB replication status between cluster nodes. You can use Cisco Unified Reporting window to generate database replication status report. Paste the replication status section and the cdrlist section.

Also, from the phone configuration windows indicate to which server the phone is registered.

Hello Team, I was able to resolve the issue by doing a minor upgraded from 10.5.2.10000-5 to 10.5.13900-12. Thanks Everyone

Hi Anthony,

Can you please confirm the version which has the fix ? is it 10.5.13900-12 or 10.5.2.13900-12?

Thanks in advance.

The CUCM version which Anthony is referring to would be 10.5.2.13900-12 since it cannot be 10.5.13900-12.

Cisco Guardian
Level 1
Level 1

xwebnetwork
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone else had luck resolving this? My current setup...

UC560 located in main office, behind Sonicwall TZ600. We have several remote Sonicwalls and GlobalVPN Clients (GVC) connected through main gateway to the UC560. Bunch of remote 796X's hooked up over VPN.

We have several IP Communicator soft-phones working within this system via GVC. But for some reason, one of them will not load the profile after logging in. I don't get it. I have never had this issue in the past. Configuration loads fine. The below Status errors show up on all of the soft-phones, but don't cause any issues. Phone registers without issue.

267461: Dec 20 13:30:01.930: %IPPHONE-6-REGISTER: ephone-102:SEP0060732B476C IP:10.0.0.86 Socket:38 DeviceType:Phone has registered.

image.png

Anyways, any ideas? Thoughts? Input?

===========

CONFIG (Version=8.6)
=====================
Version 8.6
Max phoneload sccp version 17
Max dspfarm sccp version 18
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
For on-line documentation please see:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/tsd_products_support_series_home.html