cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User's call forwarding not working to their cell phone

dittocisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user setup where there CFA CSS is set to allow them to dial 9 plus their 10 digit local number.

This part works I guess (I'm new to CUCM and CSS stuff)...the user is able to hit CFwdALL and dial 9859907xxxx and it accepts it.

The  problem though is that when you call their DID at their office from an outside line all you  get is "we're sorry your call cannot be completed as this time".

I  "think" the calls are getting to the CUCM but are possibly not routing  out again correctly...possibly changing the outbound sending # to the  original caller instead of the user's DID, causing the PSTN to drop the  call since it isn't coming from a valid DID on that PRI/link/network.

Anyone  know how to troubleshoot this or solve this?  All I want to do is allow him to forward his calls to his cell phone.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dojoy
Level 1
Level 1

As a "level 1" check you can use the dialled number analyser.

Serviceiability page-> dialled number analyser -> Analysier -> Analyse.

this will let you know if your CSS and PAT is set right for a specifc number and will also let  you know were the call is going to as per the current route plan.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll need to debug the GW you're using to find out what's the calling number you're sending

debug isdn Q931

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

dojoy
Level 1
Level 1

As a "level 1" check you can use the dialled number analyser.

Serviceiability page-> dialled number analyser -> Analysier -> Analyse.

this will let you know if your CSS and PAT is set right for a specifc number and will also let  you know were the call is going to as per the current route plan.

nikshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have a look and see if the param block offset to offset transfer is false in service params Cisco calls manager advanced.

Else attach a set of detailed traces with enable gatewAy trace along with call info.

Niket

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

The block offnet to offnet transfer is set to false.

I will gather a set of traces on the gateway and post back.

dittocisco
Level 1
Level 1

Turns out after working with TAC that the CSS for the CFA was incorrect, causing it to hit a Calling Search Space that changed the outbound caller ID.

Fixing the CSS caused it to work ok.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: