Views
Helpful
Replies

Valcom V-9970 to 2851 FXS port

steigja
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

I'am trying to integrate a Bogen Multicom with our phone system.  We have a 2851 and a Valcom V-9970 that goes to the Bogen and connects to our 2851.  I have it connected into an FXS port and I'am using the pattern 31..., They dial 31 then the 3 digits of the room and they can page into that room.  when I dial 31XXX it rings and connects but then it disconnects after 6 seconds.  Here is my dial-peer configuration, am i missing anything specific on this or on the voice port configuration?   Thanks

voice-port 0/1/0

description overhead paging 31...

dial-peer voice 924 pots

description overhead paging

destination-pattern 31...

forward-digits all

port 0/1/0

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have a similar setup, but use an FXO port to the paging unit. Is the paging unit you have looking for an FXS port? Also, how many digits is it expecting. You might try only sending the last three (forward-digits 3).

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have a similar setup, but use an FXO port to the paging unit. Is the paging unit you have looking for an FXS port? Also, how many digits is it expecting. You might try only sending the last three (forward-digits 3).

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Thanks for the Reply,  I actually ended up using the FXS and sending 0 digits "forward-digits 0".  The Valcom was just passing 600 ohms to the Bogen Multicom 2000.  So when I dialed my dial-peer and it forwarded 0 digits, I then hit #1 and was able to do an all page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: