cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Verint call recording failure (SRTP)

Pankaj Misra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys. I am facing an issue with Verint call recording. We are running CUCM 9.1.2 and Verint Impact 360 recorder.

Two dedicated nodes running CTI manager are defined at Verint end. However I am not able to find any config in CUCM where we should specify Verint server IP's, neither any SIP trunks. Still it was working few days earlier.

As far as I know, the integration type is VoIP interception (span). And at CUCM end , I just see the 'application user' and 'application user CAPF profile' configured. So first would like to know if there would be any other configuration at CUCM end?

Second, in CTI manager logs we can see the 'Certificate verification failed: certificate has expired' error. But can't find the exact certificate name

from CTI logs or app/syslog. In CUCM OS administration, can't find the certificate for Verint server's FQDN.

I do see there are lots of CAPF certificate. but not sure which one is being used for SRTP with Verint, So I would like to know how to verify which one is indeed being used or what's the certificate naming format?

Thanks and appreciate your help :)

Regards,

Pankaj Misra

0 Replies 0