cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice class tenant two SIP TSP

stobar1101
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 SIP TSP with authentication, it is clear to me that to configure both in a CUBE I need to use voice-class tenant.

Both register correctly, but after a few minutes it drops and then authenticates again.

Operator A SIP1
username abc
password 12345
domain : voice.carrier.com
sip server 10.100.1.1

Operator A SIP2
username cba
password 54321
domain : voice.carrier.com
sip server 10.100.2.1

Voice class tenant 1
credentials username abc password 7 12345 domain voice.carrier.com
authentication username abc@voice.carrier.com password 12345
register dns:voice.carrier.com expires 3600
sip-server ipv4:10.100.1.1
bind control source-interface source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0.100
bind media source-interface source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0.100

connection-reuse

Voice class tenant 2
credentials username cba password 7 54321 domain voice.carrier.com
authentication username cba@voice.carrier.com password 54321
register dns:voice.carrier.com expires 3600
sip-server ipv4:10.100.2.1
bind control source-interface source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0.200
bind media source-interface source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0.200

connection-reuse

sip-ua

connection-reuse

9 Replies 9

To really check/verify your configuration you’ll need to post a little bit more information, for example the dial peer section. The easiest would probably be if you post the entire configuration and attach that as a text file. Apart from this if you want us to see what’s going on with this you’ll need to post the output from debug ccsip message so that we can look at what’s happening.

Response Signature

Attached is the configuration I have for a TSP, it registers but after a few minutes it crashes.

Thank you for the shared information. However this can not be the entire configuration you have for the ITSP part based on the information you originally shared in the first post. As such this information has little to no value. Either you share your entire configuration and then we can help you or you don't, but then you cannot expect for anyone to have a reasonable chance to provide you with quality advise. With just sharing snippets of configuration or output from debugs you're not doing yourself a favor as we cannot help you with that.

Response Signature

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Why do you have just "username" in the credentials command and "username@domain" in the authentication command?

Are you sure you need to have the commands "connection-reuse"? Have you checked with the provider if you should use TCP or UDP?
"connection-reuse" is only for UDP and "conn-reuse" only for TCP.

This way it registers only with the username, but after a few minutes it crashes, if it is UDP if I remove the connection-reuse it does not register.

"... if it is UDP if I remove the connection-reuse it does not register." --> is this a question?
"connection-reuse" has nothing to with the registration.

But to start with: have you even checked the logs once, for what is happening? The config won't help, because nobody knows the provider you use and even so, nobody would know the working config for this provider.
You should ask the provider, how the SIP-Register message needs to look like. Maybe something is wrong formatted.
It would help to get the logs of "debug ccsip messages" and "debug ccsip non-call" of the first successful registration and then the faulty registration, but there is no 100% guarantee, that the problem could be solved, without the help of the provider.

Sent:
SIP/2.0 489 Bad Event - 'Malformed/Unsupported Event'
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.10.1.1:5060;branch=z9hG4bKbwfiucjsidhyfygyuu7dws9y9;Role=3;Hpt=8e42_36;X-HwDim=4
From: <sip:+50323380100@voice.carrier.com>;tag=0hhv0j8v-CC-15
To: <sip:+50323380100@voice.carrier.com>;tag=1A7EFF13-1228
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 20:27:06 GMT
Call-ID: asbcjgx2ig8xlvajj2lp8la80l300j3ri13a@19500.0.ATS.gvats1.voice.carrier.com> 15
CSeq: 1 NOTIFY
Allow-Events: telephone-event
Content-Length: 0

WHY DON'T YOU POST THE FULL TRACE?!?!
Why do people always post the minimal piece of information?!
What should anybody do with a single message?! Without the full context, that's completely useless ...
The same goes for you "config pieces" in your original post.

Either post everything or you don't. And if you don't, don't expect solutions or even help.

Thanks, I will open a case with the ITSP, I have managed to get the registration to work and not fail, incoming calls fail, but I get a message from the ISTP and the call does not reach the CUBE I get no message, I will validate with them what may be going on.