Helpful
Replies

Voice Gateway Problem

Yannis94
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team,

Hope you are all doing well.
Suddendly since yesterday afternoon we do not have inocoming or outgoing calls.

Sorry if the case is something stupid or something but this is a system that I enherated from the previous IT and I am new at this.

I have performed the following debugs

debug ccsip events

debug voice ccapi

debug ccsip calls

This is the results that I get when trying to make an incoming or outgoing call.

6 Replies 6

Could you be  able to share the Gateway configurations. 

I can see Disconnect Cause=38 which is  network out of order. 

Response Signature

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am attaching you the config.

I can see dial-peer matching 1001 and 1002. From  the config, 1001 and 1002 it towards CUCM. But disconnected due to cause code 38. 

I feel like there is some network reachability  issue between CUCM and gateway. Could you please check you network.

And I belive there is a trunk configured on CUCM and the trunk has CSS assigned which can access the phones. 

Response Signature

Yes you are right.
There are css on the cucm and I can see that I have an error 503 on the sip trunks trunks there.
I performed resets but the error remains the same.

I have checked my network connectivity between the two services and it seems good.
I can open a session to port 5060 to the ip my cucm.

Do you have any other suggestions or ideas?

Mahmoud Belhaj
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

pls check your CSS with route patterns, translations patterns is configured correctly 

about voice gateway check translation rule and dial-peer touting to correct voice port 

Yannis94
Level 1
Level 1

So the problem is resolved.
For some reason that I have not figured out yet the cucm could register the sip trunk to our main VGW router, I turned it off and now everything works fine from the backup which has the same configuration.
The difficult thing is to figure out what is happening with the routers H/W know because there is nothing odd showing up.

Thank you all for your help!