IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, I have a phone connected to PABX - E1 voiceport to Cisco Voice Gateway (2900 - IOS 15-3). Pots and VOIP dial-peer configured with SIP trunk to SIP Service provider. Is it possible to configure dial-peer commands to block only calls where AN...

Hi, We have a few new (probably refurbished) 7841's that when you boot them up, ask for a Primary Extension and PIN as part of migrating a phone. We have never set up the phone migration settings. The phone is configured in CUCM.I've tried resetting ...

I have vg320 registered to cucm via SCCP. On one of the ports i have auto dial configured and that auto dial number has IVR but DTMF does not works. Upon further investigation I found that DTMF works on few numbers but fails on few.Setup is as follow...

Hi Everyone,   I am getting error "SCCP Admin State: DOWN"   call manager IP 10.106.97.240   Please suggest how to fix the issue.   R3925#sh running-configBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 4283 bytes!! Last configuration change at 13:...

Rakesh K by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes