cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Not Audible while calling mobile numbers

Mmbatcha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am using iPhone 14 pro and just installed my Cisco jabber provided by my organization. I can dial and receive all landline calls. I have provision to call mobile numbers. While dialing the mobile number the person from other end can receive the call, but either of us not able to hear the audio. Pls advice is there any settings needs to be enabled in my iPhone?

4 Replies 4

Hi,

You should ask your UC engineer to verify the codec you are negotiating while calling Mobile Phones.

If you can, please upload here a PRT from your mobile so we can give a look to it. Your account icon--> Help --> Report a problem

Thanks a lot

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Mmbatcha
Level 1
Level 1

This is now resolved 

For the good of the community it would be nice if you could take the time to outline the details of what was done to resolve your issue(s).

Response Signature

The issue you are describing is related to the unified communication system, not the Jabber application. I recommend that you contact the UC engineer to troubleshoot the issue. It would also be helpful to provide the engineer with the problem report from your Jabber application immediately after you experience the issue.