Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail and CUCM

Hi,

We have created a Voicemail pilot number 1000. We have a UCCE solution where by customer input an agent extension, if the agent is available the call is routed to him. If the agent is not available, the ICM checks for other agent availability, if none are available the call should be routed to the intial extension which the customer input.

say if the agent extension is 1234. We have configured ICM to send 1000#1234 to be sent to callmanager. This flow will be ICM--->CVP---->CUSP---->CUCM.

My understanding is if i dial 1000#1234, the voicemail box of 1234 is directky accessed. But callmanager logs show the call is rejected. Any ideas on how to proceed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
My understanding is if i dial 1000#1234, the voicemail box of 1234 is directky accessed. 

How do you figure that? this will not work unless you build it that way.  You will need to do the following:

1. build new VM profile with mask of XXXX
  2. build a CTI Route Point with DN 10000#XXXX which is set to forward all to VM and uses the above VM profile

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
My understanding is if i dial 1000#1234, the voicemail box of 1234 is directky accessed. 

How do you figure that? this will not work unless you build it that way.  You will need to do the following:

1. build new VM profile with mask of XXXX
  2. build a CTI Route Point with DN 10000#XXXX which is set to forward all to VM and uses the above VM profile

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: