IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I having a problem with some model IP Phones, It showing 4 hrs different.Cisco Unity Express Version 3.1 Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 7.0.0.0 (Compatible with IOS 12.4(20)T)                   Please let me the solution.Thanks,Abdulla

Hi,We are currently running a HUB and SPOKE IP Telephony model for the 1st time.CUCM 7.1.5 pub, sub and CUC located at Site A. Site B has a 2Mb dedicated link to Site A for voice traffic only such as phone registration and VOIP. No other traffic apar...

Hi at all, I've a voice gw  with the following configurationboot-start-markerboot system flash0 c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-3.T.binboot-end-marker!!card type e1 0 0card type e1 0 1logging buffered 200000!no aaa new-modelclock time...

i am using 7940 g, with 2960 and 3560 switches. i am facing a problem of "tftp timeout error". port is configured as  switchport mode access  switchport access vlan xxx  spanning-tree portfastplz, any one have solution, provide.

Hi All,I have a question if UCM 9.0 license calculation is different than  for 8.6 .If I have following license calculation for 8.6, then would it change somehow if I propose the same for UCM 9?CUCM-USR-LIC1Top Level Sku For User License1MIG-CUCM-USR...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,i have a question to the AXL programming. Today i looked for tutorials to make a small programm, maybe just to configure one translation pattern.But when i search at google, i´ve found only tutorials which dont show the whole process. (a s...