Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

voicemail to email to O365

Hello,

I have problem where my voicemail to mail does not working, I follow the Cisco document to configure this is not Unified Message but Relay message to Office365 exchange. please see below what I have done

Smart Host (Under SMTP Configuration) smtp.office365.com (I tried outlook.office365.com as well)

Unity Using default port 25 (can we change to 587??)

then I go to Message Action under user and Accept Relay.

am I missing anything?

we have the firewall but everything is open for testing I can ping O365 address from Unity... no issue

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I tired this many times and didn't get it successful. Without single-inbox (unified messaging) I don't think mail-relay will work (at least for me).

I made it working by pointing CUC to windows SMTP relay server (which was used for alerting as well). This will use SMTP port 25. Then windows SMTP Relay server will have SMTP connector to O365 which is working well.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi,

I tired this many times and didn't get it successful. Without single-inbox (unified messaging) I don't think mail-relay will work (at least for me).

I made it working by pointing CUC to windows SMTP relay server (which was used for alerting as well). This will use SMTP port 25. Then windows SMTP Relay server will have SMTP connector to O365 which is working well.

I am in the middle of this for the HTML Missed Call notifications but not having the best of luck. I have unified messaging working just fine with the integration to O365. Its the SMTP portion thats getting me.  I have the SMTP setup on a 2012 windows server, but not sure what to put in the settings of the SMTP virtual server (I'm guessing there would be some special settings in the Advanced options and Outbound security on the Delivery tab).  In unity connection, I have the smart host set as the IP address of the windows server running SMTP.  Any suggestions?

I came across this post looking for a solution to our GoDaddy O365 accounts integrating that into our CUC v10.5. Here is how I resolved that need to have VMs sent to email as a WAV attachment.

Here is a link to a shared file that shows how we were able to enable this capability https://scghq.com:5101/ns/sharing/7lbGo 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: