IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, We're setting up a BE6K and we have a SIP trunk from Etisalat which has an RJ45 connection coming to our router. Can someone give us the configuration that needs to be placed on the router to allow calls to flow to and from Etisalat's SIP ...

Resolved! SIP Profile Search

Hello. Trying to find a way to search on a specific SIP profile within 12.5 CUCM. My goal is to confirm which CSF (Jabber users) are configured with the Default BCFS Profile for content sharing. Unfortunately exporting a file via Job Scheduler doesn'...

Hi There,Our customers are using Jabber for windows with version12.9 and CUCM12.5.Currently the contact list is synced with AD, unfortunately the phone number field in AD is not up to date for all the accounts; also, customer would like to have a con...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Need help here. I tried to follow the link and configure the IDLE URL for 8851 phones.  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/42573-idle-url.html However, I got the ...