Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the Importance of CVP?

Jeylinux4Cisco
Beginner
Beginner

Hi There,

Even though we have to have a ICM System, What is the essential or requirement to have a CVP in our UC Envirnoment?

Is there any other or extra features are available in CVP?

I need this because , i have to review a design of a customer.

Thanks & Regards,

Bala

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bala,

In a contact center system, to greet callers & give them an interactive voice response ( IVR ) treatment till the agent becomes availble to answer their query, you need something known as VRU ( Voice response Unit). In an enterprise solution which we call it as UCCE, we provide 2 VRU products one of them being CVP & other being IP IVR.

To know more about their features offered, you may either refer their Datasheets or SRND Guides for UCCE & CVP.

GP.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bala,

In a contact center system, to greet callers & give them an interactive voice response ( IVR ) treatment till the agent becomes availble to answer their query, you need something known as VRU ( Voice response Unit). In an enterprise solution which we call it as UCCE, we provide 2 VRU products one of them being CVP & other being IP IVR.

To know more about their features offered, you may either refer their Datasheets or SRND Guides for UCCE & CVP.

GP.

Hi Gajanan,

Yes already i have downloaded the SRND of CVP and reading that as well.. Thanks for your reply on this...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers