IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

I have configured 2 /64 subnets, each consisting of one router and one VPCS. The only command I inserted in the VPCS was ip auto. For some reason, they didn't configure themselves using EUI-64. The global unicast address looks like it almost used EUI...

Hello, I am trying to configure a static frame relay with the below commands:Outside_Router(config-if)#frame-relay map ipv6 2001:DB8:3EF:30::1 201 broadcastMain_Router(config-if)#frame-relay map ipv6 2001:DB8:CCC::1 102 broadcastI am not sure why but...

Mathav27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  All,  I am trying to configure IPV6 BGP  between two directly connected routers, but am not able to ping directly connected interfaces and of course BGP neighborship is also not establishing. Configuration is mentioned for your feedback.     R...

uni1389 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to display current IPv6 connections with the GetExtendedTcpTable() method from Windows, but I'm not getting it to display any IPv6 Addresses. I only found code on how to display current IPv4 connections, so what I did is change the...

Hi there,I'm looking for any explanation for RA Guard policy, switch role vs router role difference. I couldn't find any document about this and more importantly, i'm not sure whatever set this roles on WLC or ESXI ports.Thanks.

frknl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey, I have a problem with my packet tracer file, so first I need to subnet the ipv6, and then I need to assign each router with a specific IPv6 address. However, I don't know how you started configuring the routers also there were hints on the packe...

Hello Goodight. I am configuring a network to use IPV6 tunnelling over IPV4 I completed the configuration I am able to ping work stations through ipv4 but I cannot ping through IPV6 will post packet tracer file below. Any explanation or help will be ...

Resolved! NDP DRP vs HSPv6

Hello all, In a IPv4 LAN section where we have two routers, we offer HSRP VIP towards end-hosts for redundancy purposes. In a IPv6 LAN section, what is the best equivalent solution?  a) Use NDP DRP with different preference value (High/Medium) betwee...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card