IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

I've setup stateful IPv6 infrastructure in my environment and I keep getting a /128 on all the IPv6 addresses that get assigned and I can't figure out why. I have a /64 prefix set on the router with the managed config flag set. I'm not sure what need...

jschaeffer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to ipv6 ip addressing and have a few questions:What type of ipv6 addresses would a company with global offices in each continent assign? The sites need to send traffic to internet and all other sites within the company (internal).  I'm assum...

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I´ve got a c896VAG LTE router and I can´t get the internet connection ipv6 up and running. As far as I´m concerned there seems to be no link from interface Vlan over the ipv6 dhcp pool to interface cellular. I´m able to ping clients from ...

Resolved! dual stack rip

hello guys, is there anything wrong with my configuration ? it seems like i can't ping my ipv4 pc to ipv6 pc and vice versahere i attach my cisco packet trace file

The error message I keep receiving is as follows: %DHCPV6CLIENT-E-ILLGLOPTNLEN: Illegal option length: option is 24, length is 0 in message type 7I have unplugged everything from the network except for my pc and modem. The switch is on the latest fir...

Travis L by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im receiving these errors every few minutes for a week until the switch locks up and i have to reboot. %DHCPV6CLIENT-E-ILLGLOPTNLEN: Illegal option length: option is 24, length is 0, aggregated (4)

I read the posts that exist, however am getting very frutrated as I cannot find a solution.I can ping the google DNS server using IPV6 from the RV320. My internal computers can ping the RV320 IP address. Mw WAN IPV6 address has a /64, so the left add...

Tom416 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're in the process of replacing a long list of Nexus C3064PQ chassis with C93180YC-FX3s. Many of those 3064s are paired together and have a crosslink configured for IPv4 and IPv6 for iBGP peering. For some reason, we cannot get IPv6 working (not ev...

7tsommer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: