Views
Helpful
Replies

MediaSense Archive Logs

Gozde Kumasoglu
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

We are using Cisco Mediasense 11.0.1.10000-103 for video call recording . We configured SFTP server location on MediaSense Archive Configuration page to archive recordings periodically . It was archiving calls for some days, but then it stopped archiving the recordings although there is 8,70 GB space is still empty on the SFTP server . I would like to see some logs about the archival process to figure out what went wrong causing not to archive and if there were any other failures for some calls on the previous days. Where to find such kind of logs? If only RTMT, which service/services should i choose to collect the related traces/logs?

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pramodsi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please choose "Cisco MediaSense API service" and "Cisco MediaSense Storage Management Agent" services  to collect archival logs.

If there were any other failure for calls then choose "Cisco MediaSense Call Control Service" to collect logs.

Let me know if you have other query.

Thanks,

Pramod Singh

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

pramodsi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please choose "Cisco MediaSense API service" and "Cisco MediaSense Storage Management Agent" services  to collect archival logs.

If there were any other failure for calls then choose "Cisco MediaSense Call Control Service" to collect logs.

Let me know if you have other query.

Thanks,

Pramod Singh