cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MPLS Basics link

Abhishek Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi i am an IPT engineer with 1 year of experience, recently i have moved to enterprise where apart from looking into cucm, unity i also have to look into the ISP part as well AD/Exchange Servers.

I kindly wanted to know what are the various links that i should be following on MPLS from cisco side so that i can have some basic knoweldge on it, as for the last 1 year i did not touch any base with the switching routing part,

So would really appreciate somebody guiding me on the study material part, ie. online study material, as my job involves some heavy network administration for a sole IPT Engineer.

Kindly let me know what study materials should i follow .

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ivan Krimmel
Level 7
Level 7

Abhishek,

to start with and gather good conceptual understanding on the MPLS matter I recommend to read Luc De Ghein's Cisco Press title called "MPLS Fundamentals" from cover to cover. This book contains thorough fundamental information, so once read, you'll never be lost in any MPLS incarnation you would have to deal with.

Cheers,

Ivan.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ivan Krimmel
Level 7
Level 7

Abhishek,

to start with and gather good conceptual understanding on the MPLS matter I recommend to read Luc De Ghein's Cisco Press title called "MPLS Fundamentals" from cover to cover. This book contains thorough fundamental information, so once read, you'll never be lost in any MPLS incarnation you would have to deal with.

Cheers,

Ivan.

Thanks Ivan for the guidance on the book, Cheers !

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar