Views
Helpful
Replies

What is requirement things for configuration MPLS VPN in cisco 1941 router

rk39545
Level 1
Level 1

Hello sir,

I have one cisco router 1941 and i have purchased ILL and MPLS IP prom ISP, now thing is that i have RTU devide in my side so, i have to connect RTU (Remote terminal unit) to other sites. i have configure IIL and mpls both Gigabyte interface now interface status showing up but i can not configure MPLS VPN, so please provide my what will be command give in customer edge router, please help me  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If its a customer edge router there should be no mpls config on it , the mpls config would be on the PE router only

you should be using either static routes or BGP usually on your side to the ISP but the ISP should be informing you of that as it needs to match on their end with their config

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If its a customer edge router there should be no mpls config on it , the mpls config would be on the PE router only

you should be using either static routes or BGP usually on your side to the ISP but the ISP should be informing you of that as it needs to match on their end with their config

Hi,

Thank you to informed me, but i have one IIL and MPLS IP proved from ISP, and only ISP given public ip 192.168.0.33 and said configure to own router. that is the problem i faced, what will i command give to connect and ping 192.168.0.33 success. ho will i do??

will you help me please?? iam giving some kind of example what i have taken from ISP :-

Wan ip - 103.47.32.38

MPLS ip - 10.47.107.22

only provide public ip from my side 192.168.0.33

only three IP  i have, now what will commands put into my router??