Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SXP configuration

Hello we are implementing TrustSec here and we have 2960x (only SXP speaker) as access switches and 9300 (enforcement) as core. I understand that, 9300 must receive IP-SGT mappings from other access switches by establishing an SXP communication with ...

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Nexus 9k connected to an ISE server for login authentication and the login goes through and I am successfully logged into the 9k however when i try to log in same username/wrong password login goes successfully anyway. So i think ISE not check...

emrglr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

What exactly are we enabling when running the command (as an example)- aaa accounting update periodic 3 Online it is stated - "When used with the keyword periodic , interim accounting records are sent periodically as defined by the argument number. T...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes