Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,My client has the following questions in regards to Latency and Licensing for their ISE 1.4 deployment. They currently already have ISE deployed for North America but now considering to roll it out to their sites in Europe and Asia.I  Woul...

nadeekha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have created a pre-auth access-list for cisco ise 1.4, as per the Switch Configuration Required to Support Cisco ISE Functions 2.0, Cisco IP phone is being properly profiled and it Downloads proper access-list i.e permit ip any any , but whe...

Dear Experts,Is it possible to retrieve data about self-registered users by using REST API? I mean guest access users who register themselves.Is there any good document available describing REST API for ISE?Best Regards,Adam Sniegorski

asniegor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need you to size an installation of ISE to manage 50000 devices via TACACS+,in term of licenses I understand it's enough to quote 100 end points base license and 1 license for TACACS+in term of servers I don't know which is the methodology.....

hi,Our customer has a 1.2 deployment with Guest users and want to migrate the guest accounts to their new 1.4 deployment.I assume there is no automatic way to do this - with the exception of a backup/restore of the 1.2 config (which is not what we wa...

gtilburg by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi!My customer currently has a ACS 1121 Appliance With 5.1 SW And Base license. Since this is already EOL, he would like to purchase a replacement hardware appliance. What should I cater for him?Could I cater SNS-3415-K9 with the CSACS-3415-UP-K9 upg...